费什伯恩 Military School Opens an All 男孩 Middle School in 秋天 2024

费什伯恩 Military School (FMS) will add a 6th grade in the fall 和 begin transitioning to 费什伯恩 Middle School (grades 6 – 8) over the next two years. The 费什伯恩 Middle School will be a separate division (non-boarding) 和 will not be a part of the Corps of 学员. The middle school will feature a classical-style education foundation for boys 和 will be located at the First Presbyterian Church adjacent to 费什伯恩.

The middle school’s required uniform will entail 费什伯恩 polo shirts 和 khaki pants. 午餐 will be served in FMS Sonneborn 食堂.

夫人. Christianna Herrera will take on the role of Middle School Director. She currently serves as the FMS 英语 teacher. Herrera’s previous assignments included chief educational officer, 主要, 和 teacher with over 19 years of experience. Upon taking on this new role, 埃雷拉说:, “I have a strong passion for the philosophy of classical education. I look forward to taking an active leadership role in designing all aspects of our middle school educational program.”

The 2024-2025 tuition for middle school is $12,000 with modest fees. 学费 assistance is available.

费什伯恩’s heritage 和 community connections serve as the motivation for creating a sub-division of the 13th oldest military school in the U.S. In 1879, Professor James Abbot 费什伯恩, founder of 费什伯恩 Military School 说, “It is my purpose to have here an institution which shall rank as first class to everything that constitutes true worth, 和 from which shall go forth loyal, 认真的, industrious young men (boys) well equipped for the duties 和 responsibilities of life, 和, 最重要的是, to maintain a high st和ard of honor 和 integrity.”

So, what does this mean to area families with middle school-aged boys? Their boys will receive an education that offers small class sizes, student accountability, individualized attention, positive team building, 和 a classical academic curriculum that will focus on the development of the whole boy, including physical 和 leadership development.

兰德尔上校. 布朗(VA), the president of 费什伯恩 Military School, 说, “There is a distinct difference in development 和 mentality in middle school boys versus high school boys. The middle school will serve as a stepping stone to high school life with the Corps of 学员.”

For more information about the middle school or how to 应用, please contact our admissions department at admissions@healthydairyland.com.